Great as finger food nibbles, starter or picnic
Prep time 15 minutes
Cooking time 15 minutes
· 12 sheets of defrosted filo pastry
· 4 tbsp melted butter
· Up to 340grams Stanage Millstone
· 12 thin slice of prosciutto or parma ham
· Honey, for drizzling
· Pomegranate seeds
· Salt and freshly ground pepper
· Preheat the oven to 180C/350F
· Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper
· Keep the filo pastry sheets covered when not using them to avoid drying out
· Place 1 sheet on a clean surface and gently fold in half crossways so two layers thick. Brush with melted butter, especially the top half.
· At the bottom of the narrower end place a piece of prosciutto, and a slice or two of Stanage Millstone on top of that.
· Roll the pastry up and over the filling, folding the side edges in to seal like a burrito.
· Place on the baking tray seam side down.
· Repeat to make 12 rolls in total
· Brush the tops of each roll with melted butter
· Bake for 20-25 minute until golden brown.
· Remove and drizzle lightly with honey.
· Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper, pomegranate arils and serve warm
Source - Half baked harvest